The Watch TV Everywhere service provides DRN customers who subscribe to the Ultimate Family TV package access to live and previously recorded programming from the providers’ streaming video sites. To register for the service you will need to be subscribed to the package listed, find your account number from one of your DRN bills, and use the exact spelling of the last name of the account holder.
How to register:
- Go to www.watchTVeverywhere.com
- Select DRN for your provider from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Register.
- You will need your DRN Account Number and the Last Name from your DRN statement.
- Fill out the New User Information form and remember your password. Your Email Address will be used as your User Name.
- Click on Create Account.
- An email will be mailed to you.
- Go to your email account and Click on the Link that was Emailed to you to verify your account.
- You are now registered to watch TV Everywhere.
- Watch TV Everywhere uses a lot of data. You may need to increase your Internet speed or watch your smartphone data plan.
- Picture quality will depend upon the speed of your connection.
- If you would like to view channels on a mobile device such as an iPad or iPhone, a separate app may need to be downloaded to view videos.
Alternatively, you may go directly to the TV channel’s site and register with Watch TV Everywhere directly from the site’s Account Login area. Select New User Registration and then DRN as the provider to complete the registration process.
TV Everywhere may be accessed from computers or mobile devices. You can also register for the service on your mobile device’s web browser or through the provider’s app.
- Visit www.watchTVeverywhere.com
- Click Log In
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the TV Network you would like to watch.
Already have a watchTVeverywhere account, but need help?